TweakBox is a third party installer for apps that are not available on Appstore or apps that are tweaked. It’s one of the most popular app installers, but even it can have problems with installation. Sometimes Spotify++ cannot be installed or trusted. So let’s look closely at the problem.
Why Tweakbox Spotify not Working ?
There can be multiple reasons for it:
- You’ve installed too many apps from tweakbox
- App certificate expired or has been revoked
- Version of the app is broken or laggy
- Tweakbox service is down
- You are installing one app on top of another
- You haven’t trusted the certificate
How to fix Tweakbox?
1) One of the possible solutions can be app reinstallation – try to simply reinstall the app and delete the previous version from the homescreen.
2) If you haven’t trusted the enterprise developer:
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the app should be ready to be launched
3) Try the other app installer – We suggest using Apps4iPhone for that:
Visit the page in your Safari Browser: apps4iphone.net
- Click on “Download App”
- Click on “Install on your device”
- Launch the App from your HomeScreen
- Select the Second tab from the bottom menu
- Go into “Tweaked” Apps Category
- Select “Spotify++” from the list of Apps
- Click on it and click “Install”
- Now, you can find it on your homescreen
- if it says: untrusted developer: go into Settings-General-Profiles and Device management – select this app and click trust! Enjoy!
Let us know if you have any problems during installation!