Today Tutubox is finally released and available to everyone. Tutubox is another Cydia Alternative that has all of the ++ Apps and Tweaked apps.
- Open System Settings
- Select your Wifi Network (yes it needs to be a Wifi Network).
- Tab on the “(i) -> Configure Proxy -> Automatic” type in “http://ffapple.com” then tab on “Save”
- Disconnet and reconnet from your Network.
- Then clear your Safari history cache.
- You should now be able to install TutuBox
Installation is very easy:
- First, go on the https://tutubox.io and click “Install Now”
- Select an appropriate server you’d like to download it from
- Click “Download” and after it go into Settings – General – Profiles and trust it
- Now you can launch Tutubox
Alternatively if Tutubox is not working for you, you can try Apps4iPhone – https://apps4iphone.net
After the installation, if its says: “untrusted enterprise developer” :
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the app should be ready to be launched