Today we finally got an updated version of the famous jailbreak tool – Unc0ver Jailbreak with the support of iOS 12.4 and anything below it. It is by far, the most advanced jailbreak tool on the planet.
How to Jailbreak iOS 12.4?
It requires you to have a iPhone or iPad running iOS 12.4 or below and Unc0ver jailbreak app. Here’s how to get it:
- Go to https://apps4iphone.net and install it on your device
- Launch the apps4iphone from homescreen
- Go to the second tab and find a Jailbreak Card which says: “jailbreak any iOS version”
- In the card, you’ll see a Unc0ver Jailbreak, click on “Get” and install it
How to fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer?
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the Uncover should be ready to be launched
Now, launch the Unc0ver app and click on Jailbreak button and follow the procedure, it will lead you till Cydia is installed.