A few days ago, Tweakbox, AppValley, and a few other stores got revoked. If you were looking for Spotify++ or Spotify Premium Free, it was impossible to install it. Apple once again has taken down their certificates, which support all of the apps.
There are 2 ways to identify the following issue:
- Unable to verify App alert
- App cannot be verified in Settings
If you get any of these errors, this tutorial can help you get rid of it.
How to Fix Revoked Spotify++
Visit the page in your Safari Browser: apps4iphone.net
- Click on “Download App”
- Click on “Install on your device”
- Launch the App from your HomeScreen
- Select the second tab from the bottom menu
- Go into “Tweaked” Apps Category
- Select “Spotify++” from the list of Apps
- Click on it and click “Install”
- Now, you can find it on your home screen
- if it says: untrusted developer: go into Settings-General-Profiles and Device management – select this app and click trust! Enjoy!
After Spotify++ installation:
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the app should be ready to be launched