Today apple stopped signing the last version of iOS 11 – 11.4.1, so the downgrade to this version is no longer available. That is a usual apple procedure during iOS lifecycle every single year. On the other hand why would anyone want to downgrade back if iOS 12 brought some major performance improvements and stability that we’ve never seen in any iOS 11 version? And the same with the jailbreak, we haven’t seen it yet for iOS 11.4.1. So there is no need to be upset – the best thing to do now is update to iOS 12.0.1, it fixes a lot of bugs:
- Fixes an issue where some iPhone XS devices did not immediately charge when connected to a Lightning cable
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhone XS devices to rejoin a Wi-Fi network at 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz
- Restores the original position of the “.?123” key on the iPad keyboard
- Fixes an issue where subtitles may not appear in some video apps
- Addresses an issue where Bluetooth could become unavailable
So if you are not waiting for jailbreak – this is a way to go for now! Stay tuned for more!