Last updated on July 3, 2019
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Game for iOS is the new and free full version of the game for all iPhone and iPod devices. It is supported to work on iOS 11, iOS 12, 13 and up versions. This version of the Minecraft for iOS free includes all the latest missions, battles i.e, the iconic ultimate boss battle,
In Minecraft Pocket edition for iPhone and iPad you can explore all the open world and randomly generated maps. Build wonderfull things and your own kingdom. You can now have unlimited resources or you can mine them. Now you have survival mode, you can craft weapons and armour to defend from the dangers.
minecraft pocket edition for iOS, iPhone and iPad
How to get Minecraft on your iPhone or iPad:
Visit the page in your Safari Browser: apps4iphone.net
- Click on “Download App”
- Click on “Install on your device”
- Launch the App from your HomeScreen
- Scroll down the page until you see “Minecraft” from the list of Apps
- Click on it and click “Install”
- Now, you can find it on your homescreen
- if it says: untrusted developer: go into Settings-General-Profiles and Device management – select this app and click trust! Enjoy!
Now, enjoy the Full Minecraft on your iPhone and iPad! Let us know if there is any problem during installation!
After the installation, if its says: “untrusted enterprise developer” :
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the app should be ready to be launched
Watch our video and review tutorial of Minecraft on iOS 13:
If you are looking for other games or tweaked apps, you can get them using this tutorial: https://appledigger.com/spotify-plus/